Manually Install App Engine Java SDK as Eclipse Plugin
Google Plugin for Eclipse 3.5.1 is having problem with Google App Engine Java SDK 1.9.4 and 1.9.5 .
I skip upgrade to 1.9.4, but when I upgraded to 1.9.5 then I lost my SDK version 1.9.3.
So I have manually install plugin App Engine Java SDK 1.9.3. here's how I did that:
- close eclipse application
- open eclipse directory with Finder (file manager). eclipse > plugins.
duplicate any SDK directory you have, for example I have version 1.9.5.
i copied com.google.appengine.eclipse.sdkbundle_1.9.5 to com.google.appengine.eclipse.sdkbundle_1.9.3
- inside the directory, i removed appengine-java-sdk-1.9.5 then I replaced with the version 1.9.3 that I downloaded from  (you need to login with your google account), then the extracted directory will be appengine-java-sdk-1.9.3.
- i changed the version from file SdkBundleRegistrant.properties to 1.9.3
- also changed the Bundle-Version from file META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
- that's all, open up the eclipse, go to app engine setting, and that plugin directory to
Project Properties > Google > App Engine > Configure SDK (like on the article's image)
Do you have any better way? let me know at comments below..